Sunday, August 31, 2008

A liitle labor day fun

I love doing meme's and since I can do this one I'm going to.


How long were your labors?

One child and it was 3 hours of real labor

How did you know you were in labor?

My dogs told me. Seriously my water didn't brake and the only reference I had was 10x worse then cramps and I have never had cramps in my life, I had no clue until my contractions were less then 5 minutes apart.

Where did you deliver?

At a hospital

Drugs?

I'm told I did have some but my daughter came so fast that I didn't really feel much. Other than the nurse tapping on my hand where an IV was.

C-section?

Nope

Who delivered?

A great midwife. She was really willing to work with me before having to call a doctor in at all. I really wish I could have given her a really big hug. I love her.

If you want to play head over to Shannon's blog and play.