Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

For the past week, since Savie and I are sick, I have been letting her stay up (yes I know not a good reason to stay up late) but late for her is 9pm. Usually when we go to school she is ready to fall asleep about an hour after we get home. But I have come up with something that is bound to get her to go to bed.

There are a couple of shows that I record, mostly from PBS or TLC, and that's what we watch at night. If she has been up after hubby goes to bed (which is rare) she gets to watch 2 shows and then it;s off to bed. What i do is put on one new one and then one that we have already seen so she won't want to watch it and want to go to bed. The past couple of times that I have done this she has been wanting to go to bed without me.

I know, not the best way to get my daughter to go to bed but her, it works for me, lol.