Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another quickie

I love bouncing around and reading other people's stuff here's one I like, mainly because it makes me think, lol

What I was doing 10 years ago:
10 years ago I was 22 and enjoying the fact that I had to work to pay my rent, buy groceries, and maybe if I could afford it, go out to the clubs with my friends. My boyfriend at the time was bouncing us around apartments, I was trying to keep things normal but I knew things were in the toilet. I was looking for a way out and not doing a good job. I thought since I was only 4 yrs out of high school I should be on my way to a career (boy was I wrong). I wasn't thinking about getting married or having kids, I was worried about making the rent and having enough food in the kitchen to eat.

5 Things on my To Do List today:
  1. wash clothes
  2. wash my hair
  3. wash Savie's hair
  4. menu plan for the week
  5. wash dishes


Snacks I Enjoy:
Popcorn, apples, yogurt, and every now and then chocolate


Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
I would pay off my debts, hubbies debts, buy a house, give some to my mother/father/nieces, donate a huge chunk to the local animal shelter/Boys & Girls Club/Library, set up a college fund for my daughter, and maybe take a vacation


3 of my Bad Habits:
reading in the bathroom, driving fast, reading to many books, lol.

5 places I have lived:
Petaluma, Pacifica, Hayward, Sunol, Union City, CA and Bisbee, AZ


5 Jobs I have had:
cashier, assistant manager, cashier, nanny, mother