Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

Well I was over at Michele's place and I came across this Meme. I love things like this and thought I would 'steal' it from her, lol so here goes



I am supposed to list 8 facts/habits that none
of my readers know about me.
Here are the rules of the Meme:
In the 8 facts about yourself,
you share 8 things your readers
don't know about you.
Then at the end you tag 8
other bloggers to keep the fun going.


  1. I hate touching things in public, if I think about where my stuff has been and then think about where other people have been it gives me the creeps. If I really think about it I would never leave the house
  2. I hate going out in public. If it wasn't for my daughter I wouldn't be there.
  3. I am afraid of heights
  4. I love sushi
  5. I think people are always staring at me and not in a good way
  6. I love horror movies but am afraid of the dark
  7. I have to sleep with a nightlight on, at least until I fall asleep
  8. I have 2 tattoo's and want more.
I would like to tag a couple of people that I think will do this for me. My online friend's Claudia, Anna, and Zoe.