Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's time to party!!!!!!! part2

Ok I know that my original post is a little depressing but it was late and I was tired so let's try this again.


I am a 31 year old SAHM married to a man who is twice my age, with a very active 3 year old, Savie, and an 8 yr old English Pointer, Halley. We've moved from the Bay Area in CA to a very small town in AZ, Bisbee, AZ to be exact. We have moved away from friends and family, something that is not totally new to me but this is different.

I started this as a way to stay in touch with my family who is scattered across Northern California and Nevada, but also as a way to stay on the computer. It started as an outlet, a way to connect with people even if I couldn't see them face to face. I am not a very social person. I have very little social skills and would much rather, like I said, do the background stuff. I'm the mom that makes brownies for a play date, stays to help you clean up after the birthday party and offers to watch your oldest while you go take care of the younger one. Yep that's me. Give me a couple more kids to watch and I'm pretty much ok. Which is why I am going back to school to get my degree so I can teach preschool/kindergarten teacher. I love kids, a lot, which is why there will always be a lot of pictures of my daughter and other kids on my blog and none of me. I try to keep up with the other moms with the Tackle's and Wednesday's, sky watching and other stuff.

I almost forgot to list what I would like to win, there is just to much good stuff to pick but here are my top 3 choices.

#58, # 62, and #79 I also like #70, #91, #94 (gotta have a booklight, lol), #108, #129 (gotta love the books).