Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday Scribblings #24

I know I'm late with this one but I was a little distracted with baking this weekend, lol. This weeks prompt is "A Winter's Tale".

Now I am not a big fan of cold, snow or Winter but winter in Arizona is bearable for me. We don't really get snow here even though we are in the mountains but the wind is what gets you every time, at least that's how I feel. I am a cold loving person, unlike my daughter who, as you can see from this picture, loved playing in the snow at my mother's house last year.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now hubby on the hand can handle the snow. He grew up in Idaho where it really snows, you know where you have snow days from school, have to actually dig your car out of the snow to get to work. That's not for me. I am from California, the Bay Area to be exact, where it doesn't snow. It rains, flood days are the norm there. But since we live in an area that doesn't do snow and we don't have to worry about it really I think we will stay.