Friday, June 8, 2007

good food

Ok this will be a short post since i am trying to stay awake and it's not going very well. I did a little grocery shopping yesterday and cleaned the freezer. I mean cleaned the freezer completely. We had berries in the freezer that defrosted and then refroze so there was yucky, sticky berry juice on the bottom of the freezer. But now my freezer is cleaned and there is no sticky berry juice anymore. Savie and I went to the store and bought some cheese and eggs and milk, you know the basics and i saw that there was a new kind of fruit cup that you put in the freezer and then eat. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had one today and they are so good. I looked for it on the website and they don't ave it up there yet but it's Del Monte Fruit Chillers. i will definitely have to buy more, these are really great instead of ice cream.