Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What a week

It's only Tuesday but I am so tired. Yesterday we went to the pool and then came home. I had nothing else planned since it's my day off and I needed to wash clothes. Plus we hadn't seen many of the others kids since Tuesday of last week, which reminds me I need to find a way to get pictures of the tea party on the computer. There was no story hour on Thursday and we missed the gym class on Friday. We saw a few kids at the Farmer's Market on Sat. but not that many, so went to the pool. One to cool off, it was about 90 around 9am when we tried to left and also to hang out with the other kids. Savie had so much fun. She walked around and tried to swim in the kiddie pool and didn't get upset once so I thought we would go back today (Tuesday).

It was just so hard to drag myself out of the house this morning and go. Savie was morning than ready to go this morning. But we dd it, we made it to the pool around 9:30 even though we tried to be there by 9am. We stayed at the park, which is right next to the pool, for awhile with some of the other kids and then went to the pool for an hour. Savie and PJ were the only ones that went in but that's ok since it means the little pool wasn't that crowded.
Tomorrow is the start of the summer reading program so we will see how that goes. Hopefully better than last year with all of the kids that show up.