Monday, July 23, 2007

Has anyoone noticed I'm................

not here? Yes I have not posted anything for quite some time. Part of it has been because I've been working, part is due to my computer, (finally got it fixed ad cleaned), and then part of it is that I was helping a friend from work since she blew her back out and has been having a hard time getting around. then on top of that we found 20 puppies, by 3 different mother's. The oldest one's were born Father's day and that mom was doing an OK job of taking care of them. Here's a picture of some of them.
Can we say ohhhh???

Today we took them outside for playtime and they were just having a ball trying to run around. I have to get the pictures I took of them off my camera today so you guys can see them. They are just adorable.
Ok time for me to go to bed, it's almost 2 am.