Friday, July 27, 2007

YUCK GROSS YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok let me warn you first, if you don't like spiders or creepy crawlies don't read this.





OK this past Sunday Savie and I were having a lazy morning just hanging in bed, hubby was in the mountains (left the day before since I didn't have to work)when my friend Kerri called. I was talking to her on my cell with Savie laying on my right arm, close to the edge of the bed when I looked over saw this crawling over her shoulder and onto her chest. Of course the first thing I did was scream and yank Savie away from it. I dropped the phone and got the thing off of her and ran out of the room. Can you picture that??? this is just gross and it turns out that it was a mini tarantula, true they are not aggressive but still that's a spider on your child, eeeeeeeeeeee. I still have a hard time going to bed at night even though I have had the house sprayed and haven't seen anything in a week. Unless you count the skunk that came in the yard last night, lol.