Saturday, December 29, 2007

End of Year

It's the end of the year and I am trying very hard to get some things wrapped up. I have a blanket for my niece, who will be 18 in Feb but that is another story, to finish, I need to get the files/receipts and whatnot together for taxes, and work on finding a house soon. I am never very good at doing this but I will have to get better at it because i am the only one who can do it. He is to busy working to do it. But of course it's hard because everytime I start to get something done, you know pull things out to get them organized, who has to call me wanting something? Nope not the child but hubby. He has the worst timing in the world sometimes.

But I think because he has to stop working in about 2 months things would get better for us. He is going to stop to get his license and then hopefully he will be able to get bigger jobs and bring in more money. I on the other hand will still be out of work,. I want to go back to school to get a degree in early childhood education so I can either run a daycare/preschool or be a kindergarten/1st grade teacher. I know that for the later it's a couple more years of schooling but it's a plan, you know. It's better than a few years ago when I didn't know what I wanted to do and I just a general idea.

A couple more days and then it will be 2008, can you believe it???? It seems like this year has flown by. When I have a chance to look through some f the pictures I have online I will post a slideshow of Savie just from this year and you can see the changes in her, I can't really see them, other than the fact that most of the clothes from the beginning of the year don't fit anymore, lol. But the coming of a new year has so many different meanings to it. It's a clean start, a new diet, a new house, new baby, etc. I hope that I have a chance to enjoy the old and as well as the new and just be happy with what I have.