Friday, November 28, 2008

What did you buy today?

I had no plans what-so-ever to buy anything today. After reading on several different blogs about Black Friday and Buy Nothing Day I was determined not to leave the house. But I know that is not realistic with a 4yr and a dog. But I wasn't taking money with me or my purse. I made sure that on my last run to the store that we had enough fruits to last until Sat. I didn't want to go out for anything like that. There is no way that I am going to drive to a store 45 minutes away at 3am to buy something that will be in the coming weeks. There is nothing I need that bad. The only time I would drive that far at that time if night is if Savie was sick and needed some meds or something. But to all of you that braved the world that early here's a video for you.