Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BIP

I know that I posted about this in my MySpace blog but I wanted to post about it here to. I see no problem with it, if you need/have to Breastfeed In Public go right ahead there are plently of worse things people see everyday in the news/movies/magizens/etc. I don't think it's a big deal with all the clothing options and blankets you can use to cover yourself or the fact that you can leave the room or whatever if people are uncomfortablte with it. But then I was watching vidoes online with Savie, trying to keep her intertained while we waited for Mike to come home and fix my tire, and found a video of a pig nursing tiger cubs and a tiger nursing piglets. This was at some zoo in Thialand or something and people were watching thur the nursery window. No how is that ok, to watch an animal feed it's child and stand ther and comment on how cute it is or whatever but it's wrong for a mother to feed her child in public?? Does anyone else see the weird connection I am making here? This is just bizarre to me.