Thursday, February 15, 2007

So much fun

We went to a Housewarming/Clothing swap tonight and it was so much fun. Savie was shy, which is a new thing for her, but that was over with in about 30 min. of being there. There were a lot of moms there so there were a lot of kids and maybe a little overwhelming for her. We've been going to a SnB for the past 3 weeks and it's been at a different persons house each time so the fact that it was another different house probaly didn't help much either. I only took a few things to trade and got rid of everything but one and I got a pair of boots in the deal, yeah me!!

Oh yeah if you look really close at this picture that is a skirt I made for Savie, isn't it cute? She's already worn it twice and everyone says she looks so cute and adorable in it so yeah I'm proud, lol.