Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What to do now

So I have been working on a robe for Savie, an outfit for Annahttp://www.lullabiesandlacecrochet.blogspot.com/, and a star blanket for another mom and guess what??? I ran out of yarn, Savie's robe, or finished it, Anna's outfit and the blanket. I wasn't planning on going back to Walmart until Sat/Sun but now I have to go tomorrow, for other things besides yarn, but I needed something to do today. So I pulled out all the things that I have worked on but haven't finished, mostly just to weave the ends in on them. So here they are.

This is a vest that I made last year I think. I finally got around to weaving the ends in and am now going to give it away. One of the other moms that I know, Danielle, is in a band and they wear green so I am going to give it to her since I already gave her the hat I made out of the extra yarn. Hopefully I will see her before March 10th when her band plays so I can give it to her and then go see her band so I have some pictures of her in it. I hope she likes it.
This is a star afghan that I started about 2 weeks ago. It worked up pretty fast even though I messed up a couple of rows but you can't tell.
And this is the outfit I made for Anna, I'm one of her tester so I have some cute putfits to make (thanks Anna).