Friday, March 2, 2007

Gym & the Park

Today was Kiddie Gym and then going to the park afterwards. Savie has hit the point where when we get somewhere, even though we've been there before, she gets shy and wants to leave. She did the same thing this morning when we went to the gym even though her 'boyfriend' PJ was there. So I spent the first 5 minutes trying to get her to stay in the room and the rest of the time trying to get her away from PJ, lol. They are so funny together.

After the gym we went to Saginaw Park. I love this park. It's enclosed with only one gate so I don't have to worry about her running out of the park. A lot of the other moms that didn't come to the gym were at the park, it's a regular playgroup thing. Here's a couple of pictures.



This one is her draging one of the other moms off to help her since I'm not allowed to, lol. A few of the other moms watching their kids and Savie watching them.


Well I finished her robe, mostly, tonight and tried it on her. I still have to figure out how to do the hood for this thing but she seems to like it already.