Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am to nice...part 2

If you read this post you will understand why I have no desire/want/need to go over to this persons house. any time soon. I just don't want to. After having to go thru everything that I went thru I don't want to go over there. Let alone talk to this person. I jut don't want to. I am sore, dirty, annoyed, and the smell is just horrible. I understand that everyone has different views on their animals and whatnot but some of this is just down right crazy. This person, who I will refer to as X, told me earlier this week that if I wanted to spend the night or hang out for most of the day that was fine. NOT. IN. THIS. LIFETIME. There is nothing about the place that makes me want to stay there. I did what I needed to do and left. The only reason I stayed for an hour this morning was because I needed to empty the cat boxes. Otherwise I would have left. I don't want to go into details but I will say this.

If you don't open windows your house will smell.