Saturday, October 4, 2008

"You mean, mommy"

Yes that's what Savie said to me while shopping, here's the rest of the story.


Savie was in the shopping basket eating, because there is no eating and walking of course, and we were in a slightly crowded aisle. I left her on side of the pole and walked around it so a guy could get to something in the middle of the aisle.

"Mommy, can I have my milk"

"Just a minute honey"

Mommy your so mean"

Meanwhile gentleman is standing with his back to us trying not to laugh

"Oh my goodness, I'm a mean mommy Savie?" walking back to the cart

"Yes" smiling really big
"Am I the meanest mommy ever?"
"Yes you are mommy" laughing now and so is the guy

"Here's your milk. "

"Oh mommy, your so nice, come here and give me a big hug"

by the guy is out and out laughing. Gotta love the conversations I have with my daughter while shopping. LOL