Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday #19

Button

I finally have a got around to cleaning out my daughter's toy box. A month or two ago I had a big go around with Savie about cleaning up her mess and I told her that whatever I picked up I was going to put it outside. I took everything. Now before you think that she had no toys to play with in the house that is far from the truth. She had plenty of stuff to play with in the house it was just to much. So outside there is a whole box of toys that is getting on all kinds of dust and bugs on it. It's in the way of everything but I don't want to go thru it but yesterday was a good day. I needed to just do it and be done with it.

We went thru the box and found the missing pieces for things and got rid of things that she doesn't play with anymore. She did really good. We got rid of a lot of stuff. The box is now half full with a box of Lego's and a hamper full of stuffed animals. Just in time to, her birthday is in two months and then it's on to Christmas.

How was your tackle this week?