Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friday night football

I'm half tempted to call this "Friday night lights" but I've never seen the show so I don't really want to go that route. So lets get tot he game

This week's game was a a good one but I was not happy. it started out good but went downhill fast. At halftime it was 28-6 the other team. There were a lot of kids jut running around since the game was just bad. I noticed this girl at the last 3 games i went to, at the first game she had bought a whole box of sugar cubes from the gas station (concession stand wasn't open for this game). Am I the only one that finds that weird? Before that game was over she had eaten at a quarter of it and shared the rest of it with her friends.

But back to the game.

There's not much to tell other then we lost (of course) by a big margin. I think someone told me that it was 49-20, that's just a spanking. There were little blocks, no hits, and the team just looked sad. I'm hoping that next weeks game, an away game, is better then this weeks.