Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heads Or Tails

I know I am late with my H O T this week but here goes. This weeks H O T is "How would you change where you live?"

That is a really good question. Since I live in a house that I don't like I would move.I don't want a lot in a new house, not even a new house just newer then what I have now. But what I want is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with a nice size kitchen/living room/and maybe even an office. A nice size yard for Halley and Savie, a closed in driveway but one like I have now. to leave Halley outside during the day I have to pull my car out of the driveway, get out let Halley out, close the gate and then get back in the car. That is a little annoying when your in a hurry, or it's at night.

But for the town there is a lot that can be changed. We are sorely needing jobs (what place in America doesn't) but I think once the mine opens here we should be ok but then there is an environmental issue. There are just so many things that are bad here but that's about par for the course. I thik every place needs a little something.