Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am pissed

I don't think I post about some of the kids at school, so I am going to give you a short version of what is going on.
There are quite a few kids at school and for the most part they are pretty good. I know how most of them are during school so they are fine. There are a few kids that are wild but they aren't there everyday. There is one that is just wild and loud, one that snorts because her mother thinks it's cute, and two that tattle on everyone.

Well today all four of them were there. Everything was fine until the one that snorts bit Savie. Yes that's what I said. SHE. BIT.SAVIE. Now I understand that mom is a little out there and there is not a lot in the way of rules in their house (long story and I'm not going to get into it) but that is out of control. She is suspended from school until the biting thing is under control. I am not happy. Thank goodness she barely broke the skin but that is not even the point. About an hour after this happened I saw her run over to anther kid, grab her arm, and make like she was going to bite her to. I stopped her before she could do it. This is the same kid that she did bite about 10 days ago. I, for one, will be happy if this one does not come back to school at all.