Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Scribblings #22

This weeks Scribble is Coffee, or daily addictions if you want. I'm going with coffee since I it's an addiction I have under control, lol.


Most days I have a a cup of coffee at home but the days that I work I have coffee at school. I don't want to have more than one cup in a day especially since I don't eat a lot during the day. Most of the summer I haven't needed coffee so I have only been making half a pot (little does my husband now), because I don't like the taste of day old coffee. I love the smell of brewing coffee, it's one of the reason I go to the coffee shops. But the smell of roasted coffee smells like burning broccoli to me, I don't know why but ti does. I have a whole routine when it comes to making coffee and since I am the one to make it, it has to be done a certain way.
  1. Fill the water (enough for about 6 cups at least, who knows I might want a cup when I get home at night)
  2. Wash dishes
  3. put the coffee filter in
  4. Watch TV
  5. Getting ready for bed I put the coffee in out of the freezer
Hubby has made coffee a couple of times and there is usually grounds in the coffee so he's not allowed to make it anymore. I know this is a bit of a ramble but I haven't had any coffee today, lol.