Friday, October 24, 2008

I am to nice......the update

So after a week I am over my anger at "X". Well not so much anger as annoyance. I never got the key, had to buy another bag of food for the dogs because even though I fed them, as instructed, there was not enough food with the money she gave me for them. I ruined a pair of tennis shoes climbing in and out of the window, probably could stand to get a new jacket since I used that to help me get in/out, and my arms were sore all week.


"X" is always trying to get me to stay over, even when I am just dropping something off and don't turn my engine off. You would think that would be a hint that I am in a hurry. I don't want to stay there for more then a few minutes. When I was house sitting I left windows open so there could be some fresh air in there and it was so much better just in the first day. I would think that yo would realize just how bad the smell is when you have to burn incense and have 2 air fresheners in every room just to cover the smell (and I do mean cover).

Have I talked to "X"? Nope don't want to. Did I get thanked? Yes but not like I would have like to have been. Will I do it again? Probably not, since I am a sucker for animals.