I am really behind. I was tagged awhile back but am just now getting to do it. (Sorry BDG) So here goes.
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six unspectacular quirks (now, readers, if you know the goddess, everything about her is spectacular!!)
1. I despise shopping for clothes in the mall, a quirk I share with Smell Goods Spa and Black Domestic Goddess. If I didn't have to go to the mall I would avoid it but on the other hand I am a little leery about buying online sometimes.
2. I love ketchup and pasta sauce but can't stand tomatoes on my burger.
3. I can hear people chewing and it bothers me.
4. I refuse to pass gas anywhere but in a bathroom. on the toilet.
5. I don't like people to touch my feet and I hate wearing shoes but I hate to go shopping for them.
6. I wanted to be a stripper when I was in my twenty's.