Monday, May 5, 2008

6 Quirks Meme

I am really behind. I was tagged awhile back but am just now getting to do it. (Sorry BDG) So here goes.


Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Six unspectacular quirks (now, readers, if you know the goddess, everything about her is spectacular!!)

1. I despise shopping for clothes in the mall, a quirk I share with Smell Goods Spa and Black Domestic Goddess. If I didn't have to go to the mall I would avoid it but on the other hand I am a little leery about buying online sometimes.

2. I love ketchup and pasta sauce but can't stand tomatoes on my burger.

3. I can hear people chewing and it bothers me.

4. I refuse to pass gas anywhere but in a bathroom. on the toilet.

5. I don't like people to touch my feet and I hate wearing shoes but I hate to go shopping for them.

6. I wanted to be a stripper when I was in my twenty's.


OK I am going to tag my bloggy friends Claudia, Anna, Devon, Ana, Michele, and B. beautiful mind body spirit.