Everyone, well every mother, gets the "You know your a mother" email. I love them. They're cute and very true. I love the part about peed on and pooped on. It makes me laugh, but there are other things about being a mother that have changed me.
- going to the bathroom by myself is a luxury
- eating a hot dinner is a rare treat
- I always have Kleenex, wipes, and plastic bags in the car and my bag
- my purse is a backpack
- getting puked on is not a big deal
- you would rather they puke on your hands then in the car
- sharing with the dog is "normal"