Monday, May 26, 2008

I've been thinking

I know shock and surprise there, lol. I was thinking that I need to change the name of my blog. Not that I don't love it and everything but i think I need a different name, something that really describes me and what I write about. My girl over at BDG has me on her blogroll as "Adventures of an Arizona SAHM" and I kinda like that. I don't know feeling weird tonight so who knows I might not change anything.


On another note, every night when I go to bed, I try not to think. (Weird, right? I know I have a lot of weirdness coming out of me today.) I try to clear my mind and just relax and not think about all the things I should have gotten done (the clothes that still need to be folded and but away, the dishes in the sink, do we have milk?) and just let it go. But then all these great ideas for post pop into my head and I have to fight the urge to get up (at 1:30am) and turn the computer on to write them even though I know when I get up in the morning I won't remember what they are until I go to bed again the next night. It really is a little disturbing to me, that I have all these great ideas, projects for Savie or school, To-do lists, but when I get up the next morning they wont be there. Is that a sign that I am getting older or is it just a fact of life? Should I get post-its and leave them on the nightstand so I can write these ideas down?