Saturday, June 14, 2008

I need to share something

So like I said in a previous post I am trying to be green. I buy breads, veggies, etc at my Farmer's Market when it's opened, I shop at my local Co-op and I use environmental cleaners. I recycle what I can (our dump doesn't do much) and use re-usable bags. I try to be green. I walk when possible, consolidate shopping trips when I go into town, I drive with cruise control when I do go to town, turn off my car when I am at the ATM, drive-up window, getting the paper. I try to be green.


Well I hurt my back the other day and not just a I pulled a muscle hurt I mean a I can't bend over to tie my shoes hurt. I was in bad shape but there was nothing I could do about it. I was just stuck. I am not a pill taking person, I don't like taking pills and avoid it whenever I can so taking a couple of Aleve's was not the answer for me. I couldn't get comfortable anywhere. Sitting down was ok but only for a few minutes, I couldn't cross my legs because I couldn't lift my leg up that high. I couldn't stand for long, I would get shooting pain up one leg. But it's only on one side. I know if I told K she would spin it so it had something to do with her so I didn't say anything to her, not even to borrow her heating pads (even though I don't think I would use any of them since the animals have been birthed on them). Well since I had bought this sample set at my Farmer's Market last year and had been using the facial wash(which I am so in love with, it's the thrid item on the page.) I thought I might as well try the Muscle Soother Spray (scroll down it's the third item on the page). I wasn't sure it would do anything to help me but it was worth a try, right?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This felt sooooooooooooo good. A good 10 minutes after I sprayed it on my back I was felling warm, then a little warmer, then hot. I mean hot. It started out as having a heating pad on my back while I was getting ready for school and everything but then it got really hot. Like someone turned the heating pad on high. But it felt good I was glad for the heat. I sprayed myself a couple more times during the day when I started to feel more pain then I was comfortable with. I am in love with this stuff. I am sorry to keep going on about this but I was in a lot of pain and want to share my joy with the world.

It's been 2 days since I hurt myself and my back still hurts but not as bad as when it happened. I feel a lot better.