Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tackle it TUESDAY #11

I really wish that I had remembered to take so pictures before I did this. I had a very old house with very old carpet. It really needs to be cleaned, or better yet replaced. I would but for this house it's just not worth it. But I'm getting off the subject. The carpet was cleaned when we moved into the house about 4 yrs ago and since then I've shampooed the carpet about 3 times. I just don't want to go thru the hassle of renting one or trying to find a friend that I can borrow one from. It's just a living room and bedroom that have carpet. Well a couple of weeks ago I bought a stick rug to clean the carpet. I didn't think it would since there was no hot water or anything to run through. i did a small section where Halley my dog sleeps just to test it out and see how well it would work. It worked great. I had to change the height adjustment on my vacuum when I did the area!!!! The only downside was that it took a whole small can, I was hoping that it wouldn't take a lot off cans to do the whole living room but at this rate I think it will take about 6 cans to get everything including moving everything around.


Well that's my tackle how about you? What did you tackle this week?


*****edited to add the link for the rug stick*****