Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sunday Scribblings #114

Nights, there are so many different things about the nights that people do. There were 1001 Arabian nights, the endless nights of zombie, sleepless nights with a new baby, bad nights when your kids are away, myself personally I like staying up at night to relax. Yes I may of had a long day but staying up is my chance to spend some me time. It may seem selfish to not go to bed at the same time as my husband but I prefer it. He snores and I don't want to have to listen to him get comfortable and shift around while I am trying to do the same thing. It's kinda nice to be up that late and not have to share the TV with anyone.

Most nights I am alone with just Halley to keep me company, watching TV maybe reading a book, maybe working on my crochet projects. I really need to get back in the habit of working on my projects since I should have finished my nieces blanket months ago, seeing as how it was her graduation present and she graduated last week, lol. Tonight is one of those nights when I am not alone, Savie is asleep on the couch and so is hubby. Every night is a new thing. Some nights it's a peaceful thing and some nights I see a parade of animals, javelina, deer, foxes, and coyotes. What do you do at night?