Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let's try this again

I didn't get the post I wanted up yesterday so let's try this again, shall we?

This week at school has been really easy. There have been a few incidents but that's what happens when you have a bunch of 3 and 4 yr olds. There have been a few storms this week but nothing major, hubby went to the mountains so that means that we had a "girls night" and made pizza. I have to remember to put that on my list of things to make this winter. It was a lot easier than I was thinking it would be.

Sat was the usual time at the Farmer's Market. For some reason she was just not having a good day. Even though we saw friends that we see at school and other places, she didn't want to play with them. She was very clingy, especially for her. After that we went to the store to get our movies and some more cheese. I don't think I had enough. But I ended up giving an acquaintance and her son a ride. I worry about her. She has such a hard time making the connection to what she is suppose to be doing with him. And I don't just mean "first time mom" stuff, I mean her brain is fried. Her upbringing didn't prepare her for what she needs to be doing with a child but that's another post.

Today was Brewery Gulch Days. Usually there are one or two things for the kids to do, even though it's a fundraiser for our Boys and Girls club. But this years was much better. There was a great little carnival with a jumpy castle, there were games, and easy ones at that. Savie came away with a lot of stuff. And again she was clingy. I don't know what is going on with her. Maybe tomorrow will be better since we don't have school and it will be just the two of us.

How was your weekend?