Saturday, August 2, 2008

Slow down Sat

I did this the other week but I am going to try and do this every week. I need to do this every week. I need to take the time to slow down, sit down, and think about what I've been doing. It's hard to do since I work all week but, for my own sanity, I need to do this.

This has been a good week. Savie and I took Halley in on Monday to see about her drains and stitches. She got all 8 of her drains out then. I know she is feeling better, she was happy about going to the vet's office, lol. (She is such a love of a dog, have I said that already?) Then I took her back on Friday to find out about her stitches and they only took the ones in her butt out and said that she is looking really good, all things considered. She still has her E-collar on and the stitches in her head but that should only be for another week. I am hoping, for her, that everything comes out next week. I am sooo ready for her to get this collar off because she is smacking the heck out of us!!!

Today was the Farmer's Market, as usual. I guess Savie got up a little to early this morning because by the time we were close to being done at the market she was cranky. But we got lots of good stuff at the market. Since hubby will be gone for a couple of days next week. I know that I will need to get some food for him so I was hoping that I could get it at the Market but since he's not leaving until Tuesday I can't get a lot of stuff for him but he did ask for some corn and that's what we got. A dozen, fresh, organic, no pesticides corn. I would take a picture but I have them in the fridge already, lol.

I need to go to the store, I've been putting it off all week, but I need to do it. I have a list of stuff I need to buy. That is my plan for the rest of the day now that little bits is awake. Have a great weekend everyone!!!!