Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday #15

Button


Well I didn't plan on having a tackle for today but I do. Like I said before I was re-ended while my car was still in the driveway (rolling my eyes). Well I never got around to calling in the claim, I've never had to do one before so I had no idea what was in store for me. I had to call 4 different numbers to finally get thru to make my claim. Since I have never had to do this before I didn't know what was needing of me but is it normal for them to ask you to "verify the age of the driver?" I have never heard that before and thought it was something that they should have but that's ok. Since I was coming home at lunch anyways today I knew I was going to call and get that taken care of and I did. It was one of the longest 16 minutes on the phone. LOL

What about you? What are you tackling?