Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I can run errends by myself?

right? I don't have to take my daughter with me everywhere I go, do I?

Apparently I can't.


I had a couple of errands to run this morning and asked Savie if she wanted to go with me or if she wanted to go to school and I wold come back. She choose school. Fine by me. That means that I can go have a muffin at HDM and read my book before going to the bank. But that was not to be the case. When I got the bank, not my usual branch, after the teller talked me up abut what I needed today she asked me where Savie was (that's one). I told her that she was in school (pre-school) and went across the street tot he coffee shop to get my breakfast (even though I wouldn't be able to read my book now). The lady at the counter asked where my daughter was.

"She's so cute, we haven't seen her in awhile." (that's two)

Since I still needed to go to the bank I went to the one I usually go to. Long story short I got asked4 different times "where's your daughter?"

I guess maybe I can't run around town by myself anymore, lol.