Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Ties

We all have family in some way shape or form. Whether it's your parents/his parents/aunt/uncles down the street, next door, or across the country we all have family somewhere. We have a real life family and an online family. There are plenty of people that I would consider my sisters like Michele, Anna, and Claudia. My new sisters Ana and The Goddess . And then of course there is the quirky one. You know, the one that you always have great stories about like the time she went to prom with her dress on backwards, went on a first date in a see-thru shirt, or failed her driving test because she backed over something. (I don't know of anyone that this actually happened to, it just sounded funny to me.) Kristen is my quirky sister.

I don't remember how I found her but I love her stories, they're great. This is by far my favorite post. (Warning, stop drinking/eating before you head over there) Did you read it? Were you laughing? This is why I call her my quirky sister. I have had a few moments, nothing like this yet, but I think I am still due for some. Poke around her place, you will always find something funny. I have to head back over a grab a button from her, she is so much fun. Don't forget to bookmark her.