Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Button

This is one that I have been putting off for a long time. Savie is so tall that most of her pants keep falling down. I am consistently telling her to pull her pants up, which I am sure she is sick of her by now. She is already 3 ft tall so most of the 3T clothes that should fit don't because the pants make her look like she is wearing high waters. The first couple of times it was funny to see but after awhile it was just annoying. So my fix for the problem?

Buying a belt.

Or rather make a belt.

I spent most of the day, at school, trying to make a belt, to fit her. It has to be pink (her new favorite color) and of course long enough. I've gotten about 3 rows done and hope to get it finished tonight if I get it done I will post pictures so check back tonight.

What about you? What are you tackling this week?