Monday, July 21, 2008

Updates

It dawn on me that today is the 21st and I haven't done an update in awhile. Let's see over at THF it's just about water conservation which goes great with the Quickie challenge. My plants are just loving me right now. I have watered the 4 pots that I have and they are doing great. I should take a picture of the rose tree that I've been watering like crazy. When I bought it there was only one bloom on it and that was it. Since I have been putting the shower water in the pot (did I meantion that?) I've gotten so many blooms off of it. I think I have 6 blooms going right now with at least 4 more to open in the next day or so. I love it.

My water bill hasn't gone down that much but it's a start, right? What about you, how are you doing on the challenges so far?