Monday, January 14, 2008

Fast Food

Now I'm not saying that I don't eat fast food, I would be lying if I said I didn't but this is getting old. The whole " whopper freakout"?? It's getting old. Are really that hung up on getting a whopper that we are going to ask "for the manager to come to the window" as one woman said during one of the commericals. I mean c'om. So you can't get a whopper, go home and make a sandwich, have some leftovers, get something from the grocery store. But I have to wonder, how many people just took what they got, in the ones where they gave out Big Mac's instead of whoppers, and were happy? I think a lot of people just got their food and left or ate it. Get over it people.


Today was to cold to do much of anything outside, well not really but it was really windy. I think that we had wind gust that were 15-25 mph today so makes it kinda hard to enjoy the sun that we got. I'm hoping that tomorrow is not more of the same but we are in kinda of a wind tunnel so who knows. Tomorrow is library day so will be out for the morning and then back in the afternoon, I may end up making banana bread to keep the front of the house warm since this house is drafty. It's one of the things I can't stand about this house and I can't wait to leave but that's another post, lol. Well off to watch some movies, eat some popcorn and work on my niece's blanket.