Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am a thief

but not in a bad way. Let me back up and start at the beginning.

I don't really know what I am doing online. I love to play around and see what's going on. Reading other people's blogs, seeing what they have on their pages, layout, etc. Every now and then I see something that I like and think "that would look kinda cool on my page" and I steal it. I click on whatever they have on their page and make it my own. I am such a bad mommy. What kind of example am I setting for Savie? (hanging my head in shame)

And since I bounce around a lot and come across other mommies that I like to read, I never seem to save them to my blog but to my toolbar. I really should move some of them over, like Claudia who lives in Canada, Anna's site espically with her crocheting and stuff, Mom's Happy Handful with her six kids, and also her sister. There's new mommies I've found like Queeny, crazysoccermom, and Dawn. I've read their blogs for the past week or so and have them saved but haven't added them to my blog I should and quit being sneaky about the whole thing right? Ok so sometime this week I will have to start moving them from my toolbar to my blog and quit being a thief, lol.