Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I should be working on the pile of clothes that I have sitting on my bed. I have at least 3 loads there and 2 more out on the line drying. I don't want to do it but I have to work tomorrow night so I guess I better get cracking. Forgive me if don't show pictures but I can't load pictures onto my computer still. I better try and get some of it done while she's still sleeping. I'm hoping that I can get some of it at least folded before she wakes up. She's getting over something, poor baby still has a runny nose and a bad cough, the fever from Sunday is gone and so is his upset stomach no more throwing up at night thank goodness for me). Well I think I hear footsteps in the hall but I will post later when the clothes are done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE~
Well everything that was in the house is done but there are still 2 loads on the line, they will have to wait until tomorrow since we have no plans tomorrow that should not be a problem. Did everything fine, she's still upset but you would never know it from all the running around she's been doing.

We went and got some of her Easter stuff for her but since we aren't religious and don't go to church and she's not getting any candy there wasn't a whole lot to get her. She has a new basket, some plastic eggs and then tomorrow when I go to work I'm going to buy some stickers and stuff to put in her eggs. I'm not going to pay $3.00 for a sheet of stickers here when I can get 3-5 sheets for $2.00.
Oh yeah I ordered Goose eggs!!!!!!! I can't wait for them to get here. I'm going to go to the Co-op tomorrow and see if they are in, I wanted something different for Easter since this is her first time. Savie and I are going to dye the eggs on Sat., unless something comes up, the goose eggs and then some regular chicken eggs, and then sometime before I go to work (hopefully) I'll put the plastic eggs together and then get up early on Sunday and hide them in the yard. Am I just asking to be hurt or what?? I work until midnight on Sat and then I want to get up early and do all of this, what am I thinking?? Oh well the things we do for our kids. lol