Friday, February 15, 2008

Beautful Scenery

These are for you Michele. PhotobucketPhotobucket

The first one is the road coming into town and the side is the touristy side of town. And in case anyone was wondering just how close I am to the Mexico border here it is. Photobucket

That is the border and it's 10 minutes from my house. We can see it when we go to the grocery store so it's not a big deal but it does look really nice at night when it's lit up at night. It looks kinda like Christmas lights all the time. I drive down Naco Highway at least twice a month and a great lady does my nails. I'll have to post when I get them done, she just had her baby so it will be awhile before I can get back into to see her. But she does such a great job and her designs are so cool that I don't mind waiting. For those moms that love getting their nails done, you know how hard it is to get in and keep the kids occupied and out of the way or just not take them so when I found someone who was ok with me bringing Savie I jumped at it. But I got off topic.

Today there was snow, yesterday there was a sandstorm. I have pictures of that to but they don't look that great. I just love the changes in weather here.