Friday, February 15, 2008

V-day

thank goodness it's over!!!!! I know that sounds kinda bad but you don't know me. This is one of the few holidays (even though it's not really one) that I can't stand. I see no point in forcing anyone to tell me/show me how much they love me on one certain day. That is something that should be felt whenever you speak/spend time with them. I don't need flowers/cards/candy/present to know this. But I have been told, that for the sake of my child, I should do something. My response......WHY?????????

Doesn't letting her stay up late to play with Daddy count? Letting her have a banana for lunch instead of the peanut butter & jelly sandwich she asked for count? What about letting her wear boots when we go to the park? or picking her own clothes out?

I think it does. It shows that no matter what she does or ask me for, that I love her. Even if she does drive me crazy!