Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Here it is, 4 hours before game time and what am I doing? Trying to clean house before my guests, that I just found out about, come over. I had no plans to make anything for the game since it's suppose to be just the 3 of us. I ha guacamole made, shrimp cocktail and leftover pot pie, that's it. Nothing for another family with a toddler, eat. Oh well wish me luck!!!



****************UPDATED AFTER THE GAME*******************************
Well the game is over and I couldn't tell you who won, lol. We were to busy talking and watching Savie play that we weren't paying much attention to it. But it was not as bad as I thought it would be since we are in a small house and even with just us it's a little crowded and then to add 2 more people plus their little dogs?!?!? But they have two little dogs, a teacup chihuahua (Chile Tapin I think I spelled that right) and a regular one (Apache). Chile is a cutie of a teacup and was of course very timid since she has never seen or met my dog Halley. But they did good. They got down and ate some snacks. Savie finally went to bed about an hour ago, almost half an hour after the game was over.