Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tacke it Tuesday

ok I will try this one more time. I started doing this meme, from 5 minutes for Mom, last year before I started working but then had to kinda stop because I was just to tired all the time. But I did one today.

It may not sound like a big tackle but it's something that I've been putting off for a few weeks. I cleaned out brush's. Yeah I know it sounds like a simple thing but for my daughter and I, it's a lot of hair. Every time I brush my hair I lose some and same with Savie. There was a lot of hair in the drain when I was finished. I had to soak our brushes, which I did while we were at the library, and then came home and rinsed them out. Let's see if we can do it two weeks in a row. ha ha ha


(oh by the way, I didn't link it because I want to do it a couple of weeks in a row before I link back.)