Saturday, April 5, 2008

It finally happened

It was only a matter of time before it happened. I knew but I was hoping that I would be one of the lucky parents whose kids rarely sick. Yes Savie has had cold before so that is nothing new for me but this sick, this is a new one. I am not used to or ready for this. Savie has an ear infection. I think the more I say it the easier it will be for me. I was hoping that maybe it was just a cold since we had been to the mountains and she was running around like a crazy child. (I will post pictures on another day)

Well all we she has been cranky, grumpy, clingy but then for about 5-6 hrs everyday she is just fine. She is her normal, happy self and then she turns again into this clingy, upset, cranky little monster. I finally broke down and called for an appt. today since she has gone back to taking a nap everyday this week and had a low grade fever. I just hope that the meds they gave me will help her. My poor baby is sick.