Tuesday, April 1, 2008

random

Claudia cracks me up. I took this from her because she was tired and I know she will get a kick out of this. So here are my answers.



1.Who are your much loved Bands? Favorite songs by them?
I don't get to listen to the radio much but I am still stuck on Erykah Badu (Bag Lady, Apple Tree, and my all time favorite song Tyronne) I love me some Mary J. Blige , 2Pac, and yes R. Kelly but a lot of the older stuff (ie Chocolate factory, Step In the Name of Love)


2.Do you like your job? Could you do your boss' job?
I love everything about my job SAHM!!! Even when we have bad days and there is nothing but crying I still love my job. And there is no way hubby could do it everyday. He can barely survive a weekend in the mountains with her, lol.

3.What is the first thing you would do if you won the jackpot? (I mean after you collect your winnings.)
Buy a house!!!!!! I like our house but it's not big enough for us so we need something bigger for his work, Savie, Halley. Just space.


4.Most annoying thing in the news paper?
Don't read it enough to be annoyed with it.


5.Best line from a movie?
I have to leave this one and come back. I can't think of one right now but it's probably from "The Transporter", lol.

Head over to her blog and check her out.