Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some things are just not meant to be

After the "happy homecoming" I got on Saturday and then the disaster of a walk on Sunday, and having to drive back up on Monday morning I just wanted to relax this week. It was not to be.



Savie and hubby went to bed early last night, around 8pm, so I was able to watch a lot of the shows that I had on DVR. (Click over here or here to see what I've watched so far) Well after Sat. night I am a little jumpy about noises outside so when I heard something fall last night I was a little scared to look out the window to see what it was. I was hoping it was just something falling in the shower. I looked in the bathroom, in the shower and...........nothing. Still didn't want to look outside so I went back to watching Dexter. When I did finally look outside what did I see????

A SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!! ON THE TABLE SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a skunk up on my husbands table saw. I watched him for about 15 minutes while he crawled around on top and then back down off the table. Why oh why was my camera in the car? LOL I'm sure by now a lot f you are thinking that I'm this stuff up and trust me I wish I was. A there are just some things I wish weren't really happening.