Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday #8

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

I had a tackle all set and ready to go for today but I just couldn't do it. I was going to go bathing suit shopping. Savie has one so I need one to, right? In the next town over there is an indoor pool and some of the rest of our group have been there a couple of times in the past month (march) and we haven't gone because...mommy doesn't have a bathing suit. My friend J told me just to go in some shorts and top but I don't even have that, lol. But since Savie was having a meltdown and I am trying to follow what my newest parenting book says about that stuff. We tried leaving the store and sitting in the car but that didn't work so we came home. A 45 minute drive with my 3yr old yelling and screaming at me for about 30 min of it. (she fell asleep after that). Not the tackle I wanted to get done but I think I have tackled the whole temper tantrum in stores issue, lol.

I know this is late but I'm hoping that next week my tackle will be my receipt box and getting our taxes done.