Friday, April 25, 2008

What a week

I usually have a great photo to post today, Sky Watch Friday, but the last couple of days have just been weird and busy for me. I try to keep my camera in the car but it hasn't been there for the past 3 days. I can barely think straight to write this now. I am just so out to lunch right now that I can barely do this. I have so many thoughts running around in my head but I can't seem to make any sense out of them.

I think I have mentioned before that I have a bit of a javelina problem. (read here and here also) Well Tuesday night they were here but hubby was up and went out and scared them away so that was an easy night. Wednesday they were only here once and that was before I went to bed so that was an easy night as well, but Thursday they were here at least four different times. The last time I got up, because Halley was growling, was about 5:15am. I get up around 6am so that was just crapping. I think that is just so hard to get used to. I need sleep and I have a lot of things I need to tonight and tomorrow. Oh well, things will get done soon.