Thursday, March 27, 2008

Clothing Exchange

Tonight was a clothing exchange. I love when we can do this do and for once it was my idea!!! Yeah!!!! I just wish I was a smaller size like most of these lovely ladies. But it was still so much fun. We got there about half an hour after it started but that's ok since there were lots more coming after me. I brought my own special cheesecake for dessert ( go to this site and you can customize your own cheesecake, it's so much fun) and other people brought crackers and salad, plenty of other things for the kids to eat and drink.

It was so much fun. Clothes flying everywhere, kids running around, voices' everywhere. I just don't know what to say about it. I went with one big bag of clothes and came home with 2 large loads and 2 small bags, but don't fear they are going to the local Goodwill. I need to get off my feet and go relax, have a good night ladies.